Date of birth: 23 January 2001
Home : 10, rue Loraine, 4100 Boncelles (Liège), Belgium
- 2019 Ballet Junior Genève
- 2007- 2019 Pre-professional section at Martine Wolff school, Liège, Belgium
- Intensive training in classical ballet, jazz, contemporary dance
- Has practiced hip hop, tap dance and improvisations
- Has worked during workshop parts of Mats Ek, Ekman and Bejart repertoire
Workshop and summer school
- Summer school of Opéra de Paris in 2018 & 2019 (level: Superior pro) and in 2016 (advanced level)
- International Ballet summer school Dresden in 2018
- Ballet Dortmund summer school in 2018 and 2019 (high level)
- Covent Garden Summer School Training of Royal ballet school in 2017
- Summer Program Royal ballet school Anvers in 2017 and in 2016
- Spring program Ecole supérieur de danse de Cannes (Rosella Hightower) in 2017 and 2019.
- From 2012 to 2015 trains and perfect himself in 14 International trainings in Europe
- Successfully pass the audition of « Ecole supérieur de danse de Cannes (Rosella Hightower) » and is invited to join the school at DNSP2 level.
- Successfully pass the School Geneva Junior Ballet Audition and is invited to join the Junior Ballet.
- Successfully pass the season 5 LAAC Paris Audition and is selected by the Artistic Director classical ballet: Clairemarie Osta to join The Royal Swedish Ballet Schools International Course.
- Performed the role of « l’amoureux » in the ballet « Hier Encore … », Martine Wolff ballet, centre culturel de Seraing 2019
- Performed the role of Peter Pan in the ballet “Peter Pan”, Martine Wolff ballet, Centre culturel de Seraing, 2018
- Performed the role of Franz in the ballet “Coppelia”, Liège, ballet « La pointe » Dortmund, 2017
- Dancer at the opening ballet of “Gala des Hivernales de la danse” in 2012 and 2013, Liège
- Dancer in the First part of ballet d’Ukraine at Opéra de Liège in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019
- Rudolf Noureev international competition Rimini (Italy) 2019: Ballet 2000 prize.
- First prize with the most ardent congratulations of the jury in pre-pro 4 (repertoire only), Concours de danse Arabesque (Gilly) 2018
- Pepita international competition Durbuy 2016: second prize in pré pro 3
- Pepita international competition Durbuy 2015: second prize in pré pro 3.
- Concours de danse Arabesque (Gilly) 2014: second prize in pré pro 2
- Pepita international competition Durbuy 2013: second prize. (dance study category)
- Diploma of Higher secondary humanity
- Correct knowledge of English oral and written
- A great passionate dancer very hard worker